Sunday, October 9, 2011

You Suck... That's All

Yesterday's Snack
Yesterday's snack was a delightful handful of some almonds sprinkled with some honey-sugary stuff. It's the only way I'll actually eat almonds. Unless they are made into almond butter.


We watched the rest of the USMNT game against Honduras before we left to the Sounders game. The US actually won, thanks to a goal by Clint "Bug-Eyes" Dempsey. Although he wouldn't have had such a great goal if he didn't receive such a superb cross from the one-and-only Brek Shea! Holler! Although Shea thoroughly embarrassed the poop out of himself when he totally whiffed on a complete sitter in front of the wide-open goal. Not quite as bad as the Fernando Torres miss, but still a travesty.

Speaking of travesties, how about that Sounders game last night? What a waste of about four hours of my life. I could have been doing something else like sleeping... or sleeping. I think that was the first time we had ever left a Sounders game before it was finished. Just pathetic. Hopefully they can get their ish together before playoffs start.

Last Night's Dinner

Before I was bored to death with that horrible soccer game, I had an open-faced Subway sammie with turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion, and avocado. There was an apple too. I was just too lazy to make my own dinner, so Subway it was!


I got up at 3:30 this morning, a whole hour later than yesterday, and I felt way more tired. Might have been the getting home late.

Since I got my red highlights, I've had to use some expensive hair balm to help keep the color from fading super fast. Well... I'm running out of the balm, and there really isn't anymore red in my hair, so I decided to switch back to my regular ole Pantene. It's so nice to actually feel like you're cleaning your hair with shampoo instead of just putting on some conditioner-type thing that magically makes your hair clean. Plus the Pantene smells better.

Breakfast


I got back home from the Sounders game really tired and didn't feel like making anything for today's breakfast. But then again I had like zero produce options so I ended up packing the fixings for Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal. I put it together in the break room at work. It did the trick.


Snack

After taking a quick snooze at my desk, I enjoyed some more honey roasted sugary almonds. I'm not sure how good they are for you, but they are delicious.

It's almost show time, which means my work day is almost done. Can't wait to go to the gym and wake myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment