Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'm Still a Little Bitter...

...after last night's Sounders embarrassment. What a tragedy of a game. What a waste of a great season. I don't know what's worse: not making the play-offs in the first place, or making the play-offs and then get your ass kicked in the first game.
This might sound a little on the pesimistic side, but I'm pretty sure we're not going to advance to the Conference Final.

Whatever, as long as LA doesn't win the MLS Cup it's good in my hood.

On a lighter note, at least Husky football won yesterday. Now they're bowl eligible! Woohoo for being better than the Cougs!

Breakfast

Since I had some pineapple left over from my epic soiree into pizza-making, I decided to toss it in with some Greek yogurt, wheat germ and sliced almonds. It was very island-y...aside from the "Greek" yogurt part. Which I guess is made up of little islands. Whatever.

Snack

Grapes and cheese.

Lunch

I was really excited to tear into this scrumptious morsel. Leftover pizza (which is always so much better the next day) and a spinach salad with some crumbled blue cheese. The mango chicken sausage and pineapple really put this pizza creation over the top. Who would have thought that mango + chicken + sausage would have been so amazing? Trader Joe's did apparently.

Off to the gym to do some treadmill action...maybe even to try to run a couple miles. We'll see how that goes.

Can't wait to get home, sit on the couch, and watch play-off soccer all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment