Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm Always Hungry on Sundays

I already had my breakfast, snack, lunch, and second snack... all before one in the afternoon. By the time 4pm rolled around, I was starving. So I whipped up these Rye Crisps and almond butter and honey.


Then the fam and I went to our favorite Mexican place in Woodinville. Mom and Dad got their respective fajita dishes and I just sat there, drinking water. I didn't want to eat that early, and I decided that I would end up making dinner later. I have to admit, watching my parents eat yummy Mexican food was agonizing.

After "first dinner", I cleaned out all the summer-y clothes from my closet while watching some Breaking Bad season 3 (great show b-t-dubs). I managed to clear out some serious space. Now I actually know what's in my closet.

Dinner

For dinner I made grilled top sirloin with cauliflower topped with Parmesan cheese and some carrots. I am becoming so good at cooking steak. It was a perfect medium. Yummy yummy.


After whipping up my snack and lunch for tomorrow, I'm sitting down to watch The Good Wife... and then maybe some more Breaking Bad. Woohoo meth!

No comments:

Post a Comment