Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Mexi-CAN, Not Mexi-CAN'T

My afternoon Body Pump class went really well today. I'm starting to like it the more I do it. I even added more weight to my barbell. Watch out, Mr. Olympia, I'm comin'!

My triceps still felt like they were going to explode, but pain is just weakness leaving the body, right? Or something like that.

Dinner

When my mom got home from work, s
he said that she wanted Mexican for dinner. We obliged her and went to our favorite Mexican place in Woodinville. I thought that instead of having one of their salads, I'd have the chicken fajitas with no tortillas. The tortillas are deadly, in a good way. Even without ordering the tortillas (those at the top of the picture are not mine) I still had a shit ton of food.

I only took a little bit at a time on my plate. I ate most of my veggies, some of my chicken, and only a little bit of the rice and beans. It was definitely all about restraint at dinner tonight.


When we got home after dinner I cleaned up a little bit in the kitchen then decided to have my one piece of Halloween candy. I mean, it's a holiday right? So why not splurge. I had a fun size Snickers Peanut Butter Squared, which sounded good. Chocolate, peanut butter, peanuts, caramel...what's not to like?


Well...it was okay. Very candy-like. Meh.


Now for some Dancing with the Stars while we wait for no trick-or-treaters to ring our doorbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment