Friday, October 28, 2011

You Never Regret a Workout

I was totally dragging when I left work this afternoon and I still had Body Pump to go to later. Bahhhh.

I went home to chill out for a little bit before heading out to the gym. It was so hard to get off the couch. I just wanted to stay in front of the fire and take a nap. But I went to the gym and got ready for my class.

Once I got my body pumping and the blood flowing, I was so glad that I made the trip to the gym. As Elle Wood would say: Exercise
gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands.

I definitely didn't regret doing this workout.

Dinner

For dinner I cooked up some sirloin. I've had it in the fridge for the last couple days, and it was looking a little on the brown-ish side more than the red side. Hopefully the cooking killed any bacteria that could potentially kill me (maybe). Either way, it was delicious covered in garlic salt.


There also was broccoli and carrots for more fiber. Yay digestion!

Then I had to have one of my pumpkin muffins.


Still so good. Gotta get more muffin mix next time I go to TJ's.

No comments:

Post a Comment