Thursday, October 6, 2011

One Win, One Loss

We managed to get through a lot of the clothes and put some Garanimals together. It was hard work...for realz.

Lunch

Around 3:00 we took a break for a late lunch. I had me a whole-wheat toast with roasted red pepper hummus (delicious), guacamole (delicious-er), turkey, and a tomato slice. It's been my favorite go-to for lunch the last few weeks.


After lunch we went to Leota JHS for my cousin's soccer team. It wasn't pretty soccer, but my cousin scored a hat trick and helped the Lions win 6-3. The Mighty Leos remain undefeated.

There was a girl on the sidelines that was wearing some ridiculous 80s-style get-up. When did that fashion become okay again?

My cousin Maddie and I.


Snack

Following the game we went back home to get warm and have dinner. Well... I didn't have dinner quite then, but I did have 15 grapes and som
e cheddar cheese. I didn't get a picture of it before I ate it.

Dinner

Before we left for our second soccer game of t
he day, I did make my dinner. A whole-wheat wrap with spinach, chicken sausage and some blue cheese.


We drove all the was out to Issaquah for my other cousin's soccer game. I'm not gonna lie, they played like crap (except for my cousin of course). No ball skills, no hassle, just a lot of no's.

One little gem that happened during the game was the Issaquah coach just coming unglued for a split second. For what seemed like no reason, he just yelled out, "God Damm*t," at the top of his lungs. It was completely uncalled for and inappropriate. And what did the referee do? Just told the coach to "calm down." Didn't even kick him out for his offensive comment. It was pretty ridiculous.

Woodinville ended up losing 2-1, though to be fair their one goal shouldn't have happened. The Woodinville forward fouled an Issaquah defender, then fell down in the box. So naturally the referee called a PK for Woodinville. That totally makes sense, right?

Ugh...bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment