Monday, October 3, 2011

"It's Dancing...with the STARSSSSS!!!"

Oh look...two blogs in one day! Clearly I'm turning over a new leaf.

Well...I did manage to clean out some of my closet, but it's still looks like a Trop Storm Irene blew threw. It looks like it's gonna be a two-day job...minimum. At least I managed to get rid of about six pairs of jeans and some tops that I didn't wear anymore. My cousins will thank me for the new denim.

After the fall cleaning, I went down to start making my dinner. I got me some tilapia with some Spanish spice rub (cuz I'm all about Spanish things), asparagus, romaine salad, and a sweet, sweet, sweet potato topped with cinnamon, nutmeg and honey. Nom nom.


However, I did receive a battle scar from my cooking today. I was going to cut open my sweet potato, only to catch part of my arm on the scalding cookie sheet. Ouch! I immediately ran the wound under cold water and it felt better, but now it's starting to bug me. Ugh.

Now the family and I are down to watch Hope Solo kick some grass on Dancing with the Stars. "Hope"fully she loosens up a bit hahaha.

Side note on Dancing with the Stars, why is Brooke Burke (sorry... Brooke Burke-Charvet!!!) there? She adds absolutely nothing to the competition but stupid, vapid questions. I don't get TV sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment