Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Survived!

I woke up this morning and only felt a little bit sore from my Pilates class from yesterday. Either I'm in better shape than I thought, or I didn't work hard enough. I guess we'll see when I do next week's class. The only thing that was sore was my left arm, which still aches from my free flu shot. I guess there really is no such thing as a free lunch.

Breakfast

I had a nicely toasted PB Waffle and spread some of my new Pike Place raspberries on top. It was like jam, but without all the
extra sugar and stuffs. Yum,


It really filled me up for my hour-long spin class I had this morning. Thank God for this spin class because I definitely splurged on the food and drink last night. Not that it's bad to splurge everyone in a while, but it was nice to know that I was going to sweat all that fried goat cheese out of my system.

The spin class worked me hard. I can't remember the last time I sweat that much. But it felt incredible when I was done. You'll n
ever regret a workout!

Snack

I wanted a lot of protein and calcium to help me restore my body after that intense workout, so I pour out a nice big glass of choco milk and accompanied it with two Ry Crisps with PB and honey.


Now to go shower and clean up the kitchen a bit. It's a total hot mess right now. Then I'm heading up to Marysville to hit up the Nike outlet so I can score myself a pair of LunarGlides! And maybe some socks. And maybe some pants. Whatever, I get paid tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment