Saturday, October 8, 2011

Foggy Morning...er, Overnight

Good morning people! It was another early morning weekend shift for me.
It was extremely foggy on my way to work this morning. Though, I'm not sure that I could really call it the "morning" because to me, "morning" should imply that there is at least a hint of light. Since it was pitch black outside, I'm calling it "overnight," just like we do in the news business.

Back to the fog, there were portions of my commute where it was really hard to see the road. Especially on Bothell Way where they are doing the construction and haven't really made discernible lanes yet. Yep, that was a treat to navigate... not. Even when I got to Seattle, the top of the Space Needle was completely covered in fog, it looked like there wasn't even a top. I'd show you a picture, but I was driving. You'll just have to take my word for it.

I should also mention that while I was driving to work, my Coldplay radio station on Pandora was really throwing out some tasty jams. Beatles, OneRepublic, Jack Johnson, Oasis. Thank you for helping the drive go by faster.

Last Night's Dinner

Since I was having a severe case of food un-motivation yesterday, I heated up some spaghetti squash with marinara sauce, turkey meatballs, and Parmesan cheese. It was still delicious.


Breakfast

Why is it that every time I go to type "breakfast" I always first type it "brek-fast". Obsessed much? Click here if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

I made myself an egg white and cheese wrap and re-heated it at work. It was adequate. I really need to go shopping for berries or something because my brek-fast (haha) choices are really becoming limited.

Of course I ate it before I remembered to take a picture.

Woot! More news...

No comments:

Post a Comment