Wednesday, October 12, 2011

They're Like Crack...ers

The pink fingernails are really throwing me off. Every time I look down at my hands I'm like, "Ah! Whose hands are those?" It's freaking me out.

Snack

I munched on grapes and cheddar cheese. Yum.


Dinner

After watching some more eps of Breaking Bad (not even kidding...I'm obsessed with this show), I made this dinner of shrimp skewers, broccoli, carrots, and half a whole-wheat pita. The recipe called for brown rice, but I thought the pita was an adequate substitute.


I accompanied my parentals to Red Robin while they are dinner. I had some melon slices. They were melon-y. It's nice to have family time.

But when I got home, those stupid crackers from Trader Joe's were calling my name from the pantry. I was only going to have a few, but I ended up eating the rest of the box. Instead of Breaking Bad being about making meth, it should be about making these crackers. They're just as addictive.


I've also been chewing on this Extra Dessert gum in Apple Pie flavor. It legit tastes like pie. I've gone through the whole pack. I need to get back on track.



No comments:

Post a Comment