Sunday, October 30, 2011

Not As Relaxing As I'd Hoped

I had a really off and disappointing workout today. I was hoping to do my 45-minute treadmill workout and then probably try to run a couple miles. Well, I was getting through my 45 minutes fair enough. Thankfully my treadmill had ESPN2 on its little TV so I could watch the Red Bull-Galaxy game. But then about 3/4 of the way through, my stomach started to feel really wonky.

I tried to jog a little bit to see if I could possibly run it off. But my tum-tum was having none of that. I think my body was trying to tell me not to have pizza before going to the gym because it was not happy whatsoever. Duly noted body, duly noted.

When I got home I thought that I was going to be able to sit down, relax, and watch some soccer triple header. Yeah...no. I came home and had to help my dad paint part of parents' bedroom wall.

I wasn't super happy about that. I fact, I kind of acted like a brat. But after pulling my head out of my butt, I painted.


Here's my dad painting the last of it. I helped, I swear.


After some cleaning of the brushes, I'm finally sitting down to watch some playoff soccer. I don't know how any of the games end. I'm sure they'll be more entertaining than the Sounders game from last night. Man, did they shit a brick.

No comments:

Post a Comment