Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's a Messi Situation

Everyone (well...at least Argentinians) complains that Lionel "The Magic Man" Messi (I literally just made that up...I hope it catches on) doesn't perform as well for his country as he does for his club FC Barcelona. Well...I will tell you why. Because his Argentinian compadres are a bunch of dumbf*cks. That is the consensus I have come up with after watching the Argentina v. Nigeria game. HiguaĆ­n is absolutely worthless, Veron is really fricking old, and Tevez is really fricking ugly. With all that combined, it's no wonder Messi isn't performing. His teammates are dragging him down. So quit your bitching, Argentina, and maybe aim your frustrations at the rest of the team. The need to step the hell up.

Also, the Nigerian keeper played out of his mind today. Were this a Liga match, Messi would have had like 5 goals today. Still, I somehow find a way to blame the rest of the team.

Yeah...I'd be sad too, buddy


1 comment: