Monday, December 20, 2010

30 Days of Photos Challenge - Day 15

Half way done with the challenge. And here's Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.














To go to the Camp Nou in Barcelona and watch my beloved FC Barcelona play those asswipes Real Madrid in El Clásico.

Over the past few years, I have fallen in love with Barça. And what's not to love? They play the best soccer, they focus on growing local talent (unlike those asswipes Real Madrid that spend ass-loads of money to buy a team that is still not as good as Barça), and a good majority of them are good-looking (sorry Puyol...you don't quite make the cut).

It would be my dream of dreams that I would be able to watch El Clásico at the Camp Nou. I mean, can you imagine being swept up by the cheers of over 100,000 people that all support the same team? It sounds bloody brilliant. It's something I HAVE to do before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment