Tuesday, January 4, 2011

30 Days of Photos Challenge - Day 30

Hooray!!! I can't believe I actually completed this 30 day challenge without forgetting a day...which rarely happens. Thanks to everyone who was following my blog and my crazy pictures. I'm glad someone out there is paying attention. Here it is, Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.















It's not that I am missing just one person. Instead, I'm missing an entire family...my referee family. For almost four years I spent a lot of time with these people, and I can say that it was some of the best times in my life. We traveled together, lived together, worked together, played together, joked together (mainly joked together)...it was just some really great times. Some of the people that I have met refereeing have become some of my closest friends (you know how you are). I haven't kept in touch with a lot of them, which is kind of awful, because it's almost like a big chuck of my life is missing. I wish I could see them more often, especially now that everyone is getting engaged or married. I miss my friends and I hope that everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment