Sunday, January 2, 2011

30 Days of Photos Challenge - Day 28

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.

















I know that this is super cliche, but I am afraid of spiders. Actually, I'm afraid of most bugs. It's not just their creepy-crawler nature or the fact they have like eight eyes and 2,000 legs that scares me. In fact, I'm afraid of having to kill them via toilet paper squish. I don't know what it is, but I have a hard time ending their time in this world by smothering them with a piece of paper. Somehow, I think it's the fact that I can feel their life being squished out of them that freaks me out. I can just imagine it being really gross in there. That's why whenever there's a spider or a large bug in my apartment, I usually just suck them up in the vacuum...or I have my mom kill it. Spiders are gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment